Beaconsfield: 01494 410888
info@doctornow.org

Doctor Now

Membership

Doctor Now

Make An Appointment

Doctor Now

Our Services

WELCOME TO DOCTORNOW

Established in 2003, DOCTORnow is a private GP service which offers a wide range of independent primary care services and optional 24 hour cover.

We are based at our surgery in Beaconsfield, and now also practising from The Spire Thames Valley Hospital in Wexham.

We are a team of private primary healthcare professionals dedicated to providing an exceptional service at the highest levels of medical care. We pay attention to both individual patients and corporate clients.

DOCTORnow offers its patients personal attention, providing lengthy appointments which encourage a thorough discussion of patients’ medical concerns and issues. Our service from experienced private GPs and nurses is second to none and they work with our patients providing detailed advice and information which empowers the patient to make informed decisions regarding their treatment.

Patients can use DOCTORnow alongside their NHS GP surgery and with the patient’s consent, DOCTORnow will regularly liaise with local NHS GPs, many of whom refer patients to us for additional services which are not widely available to all on the NHS.

Private GP services available at our Beaconsfield surgery include:

  • VIP Membership options
  • Non-Member appointments available
  • Health checks & medicals
  • MASTA Travel clinic for travel vaccinations, anti-malarials and travel health products
  • Health vaccinations, e.g. Meningitis B, Chickenpox, Shingles, Gardasil (also for boys)
  • Seasonal flu vaccinations
  • Corporate GP & Nurse services including on-site surgeries

 

Our wide range of private primary care services are available to members via our membership options.

Non-members are also able to access the majority of our private GP services, Monday to Saturday during our surgery opening hours.

If you would like to discuss any of our private GP services, please contact us on 01494 410888.

Read More

Recent News

Getting to know the Early Signs of Dementia

Picture ref: Bupa.com "The saddest condition blighting our active population is dementia" To read Dr Arif's blog...

[ Read More Details ]
Dr Nighat Arif – Planning for a Baby

"The data suggests that about 84% of couples will conceive within 1 year. The remaining 16% that do not conceive...

[ Read More Details ]
Dr Nighat Arif – Treating Phobias

“We have nothing to fear...but fear itself” these were the famous words of Franklin Roosevelt at his inauguration. The truth is...

[ Read More Details ]

Newsletter Signup

Meningitis B Register Now



Patient Survey

Why choose DOCTORnow?

  •  24/7* access to a doctor
  • Longer consultations – up to 30 minutes
  • Extended surgery hours – Monday – Saturday
  • Luxurious surroundings
  • Referrals to private specialists
  • Patient-centered care
  • Wide range of services available
Menu Title